(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Getting higher or more vigorous.
- Improved or brought up to date.
(动) As a verb
- The act of adding a component or accessory to something that did not have it when it was manufactured.
- The act of amending or correcting.
- An improvement that adds to the value of a property or facility.
- A condition superior to an earlier condition.
- Provide with parts, devices, or equipment not available or in use at the time of the original manufacture.
- To make better.
- English synonyms: improve, better, ameliorate, amend, meliorate
- Synonyms: 使更好, 修改, 修正, 增进, 提高, 改善, 改正, 改良, 变好
- Antonyms: aggravate, exacerbate, exasperate, worsen