|English Definition|(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Debased; not genuine.
- Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality.
- Of low birth or station.
- Serving as or forming a base.
- Not adhering to ethical or moral principles.
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal.
(动) As a verb
- A support or foundation.
- A place that the runner must touch before scoring.
- The part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector.
- Installation from which a military force initiates operations.
- A flat bottom on which something is intended to sit.
- The principal ingredient of a mixture.
- Lowest support of a structure.
- The stock of basic facilities and capital equipment needed for the functioning of a country or area.
- The fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained.
- The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
- A lower limit.
- The place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end.
- The part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- The bottom or lowest part.
- The positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place.
- The most important or necessary part of something.
- The bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed.
- Any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water.
- A phosphoric ester of a nucleoside; the basic structural unit of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA).
- A terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries.
- Use as a basis for; found on.
- Use (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes.
- Situate as a center of operations.
|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (剂物的动) transitive verb, (形) adjective|