(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The state of being acceptable and accepted.
- The act of accepting with approval; favorable reception.
- The act of admitting someone to enter.
- Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person.
- Be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal.
- Take into one's possession.
- Put into a group.
- Receive (a report) officially, as from a committee.
- Give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to.
- Make use of or accept for some purpose.
- Accept (documents) as valid.
- Be subject to or the object of.
- Allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of.
- Admit into a group or community.
- Receive willingly something given or offered.
- Be designed to hold or take.
- Accept as a challenge.
- Tolerate or accommodate oneself to.