(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length.
- Proffer (a body part).
- Consent to engage in sexual intercourse with a man.
- Estimate the duration or outcome of something.
- Inflict as a punishment.
- Allow to have or take.
- Guide or direct, as by behavior of persuasion.
- Submit for consideration, judgment, or use.
- Give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause.
- Offer in good faith.
- Manifest or show.
- Convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture.
- Convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow.
- Accord by verdict.
- Give food to.
- Be flexible under stress of physical force.
- Give or supply.
- Cause to happen or be responsible for.
- Bring about.
- Perform for an audience.
- Present to view.
- Organize or be responsible for.
- Move in order to make room for someone for something.
- Break down, literally or metaphorically.
- Chinese synonyms: 崩落, 倒坍, 崩溃, 陷落, 破坏, 倒塌, 垮掉
- Synonyms: break, cave in, collapse, fall in, founder, give way
- Transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody.
- Leave with; give temporarily.
- Give as a present; make a gift of.
- Place into the hands or custody of.
- Convey or reveal information.
- Transmit (knowledge or skills).
- Contribute to some cause.
- Give or convey physically.
- Chinese synonyms: 给
- Synonyms: apply
- Give (as medicine).
- Cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense.
- Be the cause or source of.
- Endure the loss of.
- Deliver in exchange or recompense.
- Emit or utter.
- Execute and deliver.