(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- Compensation for a wrong.
- A sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury.
- Compensation received by virtue of holding an office or having employment (usually in the form of wages or fees).
- The act of compensating for service or loss or injury.
- A defense mechanism that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors.
- Something (such as money) given or received as payment or reparation (as for a service or loss or injury).
- Make amends for; pay compensation for.
- Compensate for or counterbalance.
- Make up for.
- Make reparations or amends for.
- Oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary actions.
- Make amends for.
- Make a compensation for.
- English synonyms: pay
- Synonyms: 偿还
- Make payment to; compensate.