Chinese Memory Game Chinese Memory Game
Features SummaryThis Chinese "memory" is a fun alternative to Chinese flashcards. The rules of the game is somewhat similar to the "Memory" or "Concentration" games you probably played as a kid, except that instead of matching two identical figures, your task is to match a Chinese character with its pronunciation or its translation by clicking one after the other.
- Two modes: match characters with their pinyin pronunciation or match characters with their translations.
- Support for both traditional and simplified Chinese characters, even on textbooks issued in only one of these two forms.
- Choose from the same word lists that are available for our popular YellowBridge Flashcards.
- Easy to use. No need to download any software.
Premium FeaturesSubscription required
In addition to the free features:
- One additional mode: match traditional characters with their simplified equivalents. This mode is especially useful for students who are trying to quickly master the alternate character set if they already know one of them.
- Optionally show popup hints when entering a tile in the board.
- Words from the flashcards leftover pile can be included.
- Where available, textbook lesson supplemental vocabularies are included.
- Hear the Chinese words pronounced right on your computer.