|English Definition|(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Returned for lack of funds.
(动) As a verb
- A waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow.
- Contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse.
- An eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber); commonly mounted at one end of a pencil.
- An elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products.
- Any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber.
- Coat or impregnate with rubber.
|Part of Speech||(名) noun|