|English Definition|(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Precisely accurate.
- Appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs.
- Free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth.
- Correct in opinion or judgment.
- Most suitable or right for a particular purpose.
- (of the side of cloth or clothing) facing or intended to face outward.
- Having the axis perpendicular to the base.
- Socially right or correct.
- In accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure.
- Intended for the right hand.
- Of or belonging to the political or intellectual right.
- Being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north.
- In conformance with justice or law or morality.
- In or into a satisfactory condition.
(副) As an adverb
- A turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east.
- The piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right.
- Anything in accord with principles of justice.
- An abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature.
- The hand that is on the right side of the body.
- Those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged.
- Location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east.
- The interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing.
(动) As a verb
- Very; to a great degree.
- In the right manner.
- In an accurate manner.
- Toward or on the right; also used figuratively.
- Make right or correct.
- Regain an upright or proper position.
- Put in or restore to an upright position.
- Make reparations or amends for.
|Part of Speech||(形) adjective, (副) adverb, (名) noun, (动) verb, (叹) interjection|