|English Definition|(名) As a noun
- The ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office; the formal promotion of a person to an office or rank.
- The act of putting on robes or vestments.
- The act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit.
- Outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism.
- The commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result.
- Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
|Part of Speech||(名) noun|