|English Definition|(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- Alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs.
- A shifty deceptive person.
- The grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox.
- The Algonquian language of the Fox.
- A member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River.
- English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691 ).
- English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806).
- Become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots.
- Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly.
- Deceive somebody.
|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (及物的动) transitive verb, (不及物的动) intransitive verb|