|English Definition|(名) As a noun
- The act of combining things to form a new whole.
- The act of arranging elements into specified groups without regard to order.
- A collection of things that have been combined; an assemblage of separate parts or qualities.
- An alliance of people or corporations or countries for a special purpose (formerly to achieve some antisocial end but now for general political or economic purposes).
- A group of people (often temporary) having a common purpose.
- A sequence of numbers or letters that opens a combination lock.
- A coordinated sequence of chess moves.
|Part of Speech||(名) noun|