|English Definition|(名) As a noun
- A tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure.
- A vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument).
- A vertical glass tube used in column chromatography; a mixture is poured in the top and washed through a stationary substance where components of the mixture are adsorbed selectively to form colored bands.
- Any tubular or pillar-like supporting structure in the body.
- A page or text that is vertically divided.
- An article giving opinions or perspectives.
- A line of units following one after another.
- A vertical array of numbers or other information.
- Anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower.
|Part of Speech||(名) noun|