|English Definition|(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Free of drugs.
- Free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed.
- Not carrying concealed weapons.
- Free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits.
- (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers.
- Not spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination.
- Ritually clean or pure.
- Thorough and without qualification.
- Without difficulties or problems.
- Exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play.
- (of a surface) not written or printed on.
- (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections.
- Morally pure.
- (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense.
- Free from impurities.
- (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims.
- Free of restrictions or qualifications.
- Free from sepsis or infection.
(副) As an adverb
- A weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead.
(动) As a verb
- In conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating.
- Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing.
- Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits.
- Remove shells or husks from.
- Remove unwanted substances from.
- Remove while making clean.
- Make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from.
- Clean and tidy up the house.
- Remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely.
- Deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc..
- Be cleanable.
|Part of Speech||(形) adjective, (动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (副) adverb, (名) noun|