(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(动) As a verb
- Successfully completed or brought to an end.
- Achieved or reached.
- Reach a goal,.
- To gain with effort.
- Bring about; accomplish.
- Succeed in reaching; arrive at.
- English synonyms: find
- Synonyms: 到达
- Reach a destination, either real or abstract.
- Reach a point in time, or a certain state or level.
- Extend or reach.
- Attain success or reach a desired goal.
- Make without a miss.
- Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point.
- To extend as far as.