(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The means of connection between things linked in series.
- The state of being joined together.
- The linking together of a consecutive series of symbols or events or ideas etc.
- The state of being linked together as in a chain; union in a linked series.
- A fastener that serves to join or connect.
- The state of being connected.
- Something that joins or connects.
- A relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it).
- The process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination.
- Establish communication with someone.
- Make a logical or causal connection.
- English synonyms: connect, tie in, link up, associate, colligate, relate, link
- Synonyms: 使发生联系, 联合, 连接, 链接
- Antonyms: decouple, dissociate
- Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces.
- Be or become joined or united or linked.
- English synonyms: connect, link up, unite, join, link
- Synonyms: 使联合, 挽, 联, 联合, 联系, 连, 连接
- Be interwoven or interconnected.