(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- Demand for something as rightful or due.
- English synonyms: claim
- Synonyms: 声称
- A formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority.
- Something that is desired.
- Demand payment of (a loan).
- Ask (for something).
- English synonyms: apply
- Synonyms: 申请
- Require as useful, just, or proper.
- English synonyms: involve, need, necessitate, ask, require, postulate, take, call for, demand
- Synonyms: 必要, 要, 需, 需求, 需要
- Antonyms: 废除, 排除, 消除, 除去
- Force somebody to do something.
- Express the need or desire for; ask for.
- Consider obligatory; request and expect.
- Request urgently and forcefully.
- Make a request or demand for something to somebody.
- English synonyms: ask
- Synonyms: 请求