(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Provided with necessary articles of equipment for a specialized purpose (especially military).
(动) As a verb
- The instrumentalities (furniture and appliances and other movable accessories including curtains and rugs) that make a home (or other area) livable.
- Equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc..
- The act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war.
- Supply with a set of articles or tools.
- Make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc.
- Provide or equip with furniture.
- Give something useful or necessary to.
- Outfit or equip, as with accessories.
- Provide with military equipment.
- Take measures in preparation for.