(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Consisting of two or more associated entities.
- Involving the joint activity of two or more.
- United in a confederacy or league.
- Characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity.
- United under a central government.
- Of trade unions.
(动) As a verb
- The act of making or becoming a single unit.
- The grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction.
- The means of connection between things linked in series.
- The side by side pairing of homologous maternal and paternal chromosomes at the start of meiosis.
- The state of being joined or united or linked.
- A relation resulting from interaction or dependence.
- The state of being connected.
- A fastener that serves to join or connect.
- Unite to form a league.
- Join for a common purpose or in a common action.
- Work together on a common enterprise of project.
- Form a group or unite.
- Be or become joined or united or linked.
- English synonyms: connect, link up, unite, join, link
- Synonyms: 使联合, 挽, 联, 联系, 连, 连接, 连结
- Form a confederation with; of nations.
- Become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage.
- English synonyms: ally
- Synonyms: 结盟
- Make a logical or causal connection.
- English synonyms: connect, tie in, link up, associate, colligate, relate, link
- Synonyms: 使发生联系, 连接, 连结, 链接
- Antonyms: decouple, dissociate
- Gather and spend time together.
- English synonyms: club
- Synonyms: 结合
- Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces.
- Have or possess in combination.
- Unite with a common purpose.
- Mix together different elements.
- English synonyms: flux, merge, fuse, combine, blend, commingle, conflate, coalesce, immix, mix, meld
- Synonyms: 使结合, 使联合, 化合, 合并, 混合, 结合