(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Sustained or maintained by aid (as distinct from physical support).
(动) As a verb
- Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
- Prevent (food) from rotting.
- Continue uninterrupted.
- Fail to spoil or rot.
- Keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g.,.
- Allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature.
- Remain in a certain state, position, or condition.
- Retain possession of.
- Maintain for use and service.
- Maintain by writing regular records.
- Keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last.