(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(动) As a verb
- Administer or bestow, as in small portions.
- English synonyms: administer, deal, dispense, allot, deal out, distribute, mete out, dish out, parcel out, dole out, lot, shell out
- Synonyms: 分发, 分配, 施予
- Give (a specific card) to a player.
- English synonyms: deal
- Synonyms: 分给
- Have certain characteristics of qualities for something; be open or vulnerable to.
- English synonyms: lend
- Synonyms: 提供
- Make available; provide.
- Transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody.
- Be the cause or source of.
- Transfer by deed.
- Give as judged due or on the basis of merit.
- Give qualities or abilities to.
- Bestow a quality on.
- Allow to have.