(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Brought to ruin.
- English synonyms: ruined, finished
- Synonyms: 完蛋了, 完蛋了的, 毁坏, 毁坏的, 毁灭, 毁灭的, 灭亡, 灭亡的, 破坏的, 荒废, 荒废的
(动) As a verb
- An event (or the result of an event) that completely destroys something.
- The act of breaking something.
- Cause the failure or ruin of.
- Make a mess of, destroy or ruin.
- English synonyms: bollocks up, mishandle, bollix up, bollix, bodge, screw up, bollocks, fuck up, spoil, ball up, muck up, fluff, mess up, fumble, flub, bobble, bumble, botch, blow, botch up, louse up, foul up, bungle, muff
- Synonyms: 失误, 弄糟, 搞坏, 搞糟
- Break down, literally or metaphorically.
- English synonyms: give, founder, collapse, break, give way, cave in, fall in
- Synonyms: 倒坍, 倒塌, 垮掉, 崩溃, 崩落, 陷落
- Reduce to bankruptcy.
- Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
- English synonyms: pull down, tear down, level, take down, rase, raze, dismantle
- Synonyms: 夷平, 拆卸, 拆毁, 变为平地
- Antonyms: 建立, 建造
- Destroy or cause to fail.
- Cause the ruin or downfall of.
- English synonyms: undo
- Synonyms: 毁灭
- Destroy property or hinder normal operations.