(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Habitually moving from place to place especially in search of seasonal work.
- Continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another.
- English synonyms: aimless, vagabond, vagrant, drifting, floating
- Synonyms: 流浪的, 流浪者, 流浪者的, 漂泊, 漂泊的, 游荡, 游荡的
- Wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community.
(动) As a verb
- The state of wandering from place to place; having no permanent home or means of livelihood.
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
- English synonyms: roll, stray, rove, swan, vagabond, wander, cast, ramble, range, drift, tramp, roam
- Synonyms: 徘徊, 漫步, 漫游, 游荡, 闲荡
- Lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking.