(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
- A gradual decline of something.
- The act of damaging something or someone.
- A slight attack of illness.
- An injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin).
- The occurrence of a change for the worse.
- Damage that results in a reduction of strength or quality.
- The act of inflicting a wound.
- Cause or do harm to.
- English synonyms: harm
- Synonyms: 伤害
- Put at a disadvantage; hinder, harm.
- Cause injuries or bodily harm to.