(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Constituting or relating to a tail.
- Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
- English synonyms: aft
- Synonyms: 尾部的
- Antonyms: fore
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
- English synonyms: seat, stern, derriere, hindquarters, rear, hind end, butt, tail, posterior, bottom, rump, buttocks, fanny, behind, rear end, can, tooshie, tush, nates, fundament, keister, tail end, bum, backside, arse, prat, ass, buns
- Synonyms: 屁股, 后部, 臀, 臀部
- Any projection that resembles the tail of an animal.