(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it.
- Translating an idea into action.
- Systematic training by multiple repetitions.
- English synonyms: exercise, drill, practice session, recitation, practice
- Synonyms: 实践, 操练, 演练, 演习, 练习, 习题, 行使, 训练, 运用, 锻炼
- Carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in.
- Ensure observance of laws and rules.
- Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions.
- Carry further or advance.
- Carry out.
- Carry out the legalities of.