(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(动) As a verb
- Causing one to believe what is not true or fail to believe what is true.
- Lacking clarity of meaning; causing confusion or perplexity.
- English synonyms: perplexing, confusing, puzzling
- Synonyms: 令人困惑, 令人困惑的, 令人迷惑, 令人迷惑的, 使迷惑, 使迷惑的, 混乱, 混乱的, 混淆, 混淆的
- Cause to be lost or disoriented.
- Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly.
- English synonyms: fox, confound, befuddle, throw, bedevil, discombobulate, fuddle, confuse
- Synonyms: 使混乱, 使混淆, 使迷惑, 使迷糊, 混淆
- Be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by.