(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Changed for (replaced by) something different.
(动) As a verb
- The interchange of sections between pairing homologous chromosomes during the prophase of meiosis.
- Complete change in character or condition.
- The act of changing one thing for another thing.
- A chemical process in which the direction of optical rotation of a substance is reversed from dextrorotatory to levorotary or vice versa.
- Give to, and receive from, one another.
- Sell (art works) from a collection, especially in order to raise money for the purchase of other art works.
- Change the order or arrangement of.
- Make a shift in or exchange of.
- Hand over one and receive another, approximately equivalent.