(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- In agreement or consistent or reliable.
- Prepared to agree or consent.
- Similar especially in position or purpose.
- Being in agreement or harmony.
- Acting together as a single undiversified whole.
- Of the same kind or quality.
- In keeping.
- English synonyms: conformable, agreeable, consonant, accordant, concordant
- Synonyms: 一致的, 和谐, 和谐的, 相调和, 相调和的, 符合, 符合的, 调和, 调和的, 适合, 适合的
- Occurring or operating at the same time.
- English synonyms: simultaneous, coincident, co-occurrent, concurrent, cooccurring, coincidental, coinciding
- Synonyms: 一致的, 同时发生, 同时发生的, 暗合, 暗合的, 符合, 符合的
- Conforming in every respect.
- Characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity.
(副) As an adverb
- Concurrence of opinion.
- The determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations.
- A harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole.
- The relation of corresponding in degree or size or amount.
- Everyone being of one mind.
- A relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people.
- Corresponding exactly.
- Acting according to certain accepted standards.
- A relation of affinity or harmony between people; whatever affects one correspondingly affects the other.
- Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
(动) As a verb
- Show grammatical agreement.
- Go together.
- Be in accord; be in agreement.
- Be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics.
- English synonyms: correspond, fit, match, gibe, jibe, agree, check, tally
- Synonyms: 匹配, 对应, 符合, 适合, 配合
- Antonyms: 不一致, 不协调, 不同意, 不和, 不和谐, 不符, 意见不同
- Go with, fall together.
- Be equivalent or parallel, in mathematics.
- Be similar, be in line with.
- Happen simultaneously.
- Be the same.
- Be in connection with something relevant.