(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(动) As a verb
- Think about carefully; weigh.
- Turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse.
- Turn up, loosen, or remove earth.
- Move by turning over or rotating.
- Turn from an upright or normal position.
- Cause to overturn from an upright or normal position.
- Chinese synonyms: 推翻, 翻转, 翻过, 翻倒, 打翻, 颠覆
- Synonyms: bowl over, knock over, overturn, tip over, tump over, upset
- Cause to move around a center so as to show another side of.
- Place into the hands or custody of.
- Do business worth a certain amount of money.