(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(动) As a verb
- Get up and out of bed.
- Chinese synonyms: 起床
- Synonyms: arise, get up, rise, uprise
- Antonyms: bed, crawl in, go to bed, go to sleep, hit the hay, hit the sack, kip down, retire, sack out, turn in
- Come, usually in answer to an invitation or summons.
- Put out or expel from a place.
- Cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch.
- Produce quickly or regularly, usually with machinery.
- Bring forth,.
- Turn outward.
- Outfit or equip, as with accessories.
- Come and gather for a public event.
- Result or end.
- Be shown or be found to be.
- Prove to be in the result or end.