(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of putting two things together with no space between them.
- A distinguishing style.
- The feel of mechanical action.
- Deftness in handling matters.
- The faculty by which external objects or forces are perceived through contact with the body (especially the hands).
- The sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin.
- A suggestion of some quality.
- The act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan).
- A communicative interaction.
- The event of something coming in contact with the body.
- A slight but appreciable amount.
- A slight attack of illness.
- Have an effect upon.
- Color lightly.
- Make a more or less disguised reference to.
- Be in direct physical contact with; make contact.
- Make physical contact with, come in contact with.
- Cause to be in brief contact with.
- Tamper with.
- Affect emotionally.
- Perceive via the tactile sense.
- Deal with.
- Chinese synonyms: 碰, 接触, 触及
- Be equal to in quality or ability.
- Be relevant to.
- To extend as far as.