(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space.
- The act of gripping and pressing firmly.
- A tight or amorous embrace.
- An aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power.
- A twisting squeeze.
- A person's girlfriend or boyfriend.
- A situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer.
- A state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high.
- Squeeze or press together.
- Squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness.
- Press firmly.
- Squeeze tightly between the fingers.
- Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space.
- To compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition.
- Press or force.
- Obtain by coercion or intimidation.
- To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :.
- Chinese synonyms: 要挟, 强制, 强迫, 逼迫, 逼, 胁迫, 迫, 迫使
- Synonyms: coerce, force, hale, pressure