(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- A light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards.
- A metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed.
- The elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length.
- A point at which water issues forth.
- A natural flow of ground water.
- The season of growth.
- Develop suddenly.
- Produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly.
- Spring back; spring away from an impact.
- Move forward by leaps and bounds.
- Chinese synonyms: 跳过, 飞跃, 跳, 跳动, 蹦, 蹦跳, 跳越, 跳跃, 跃过, 弹跳
- Synonyms: bound, jump, leap
- Develop into a distinctive entity.