(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- An act that brings discredit to the person who does it.
- A job in an organization.
- A business establishment for entertainment.
- A playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value.
- A lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area; used to focus attention of a stage performer.
- A small contrasting part of something.
- A blemish made by dirt.
- An outstanding characteristic.
- A section of an entertainment that is assigned to a specific performer or performance.
- A short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising.
- A mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit).
- A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
- A small piece or quantity of something.
- Chinese synonyms: 一点, 少量
- Synonyms: bit
- A slight attack of illness.
- Mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition.
- Become spotted.
- Make a spot or mark onto.
- Mar or impair with a flaw.
- Catch sight of.
- Chinese synonyms: 侦查, 看出, 望见, 识别出, 辨别, 看见, 辨别出, 找出, 看到, 识别, 发现
- Synonyms: descry, espy, spy
- Detect with the senses.
- Chinese synonyms: 区别, 看清楚, 辨明, 辨别, 分清, 识别
- Synonyms: discern, distinguish, make out, pick out, recognise, recognize, tell apart