(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance.
- The visual appearance of something or someone.
- Any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline).
- Alternative names for the body of a human being.
- Chinese synonyms: 体格, 体形, 外形, 人体, 肉体
- Synonyms: anatomy, bod, build, chassis, figure, flesh, form, frame, human body, material body, physical body, physique, soma
- A perceptual structure.
- A concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept.
- The state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape').
- The supreme headquarters that advises NATO on military matters and oversees all aspects of the Allied Command Europe.
- Give shape or form to.
- Shape or influence; give direction to.
- Make something, usually for a specific function.