(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- A place for shooting (firing or driving) projectiles of various kinds.
- A kitchen appliance used for cooking food.
- An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:.
- The limit of capability.
- The set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined.
- A variety of different things or activities.
- The limits within which something can be effective.
- A large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze.
- A series of hills or mountains.
- Assign a rank or rating to.
- Let eat.
- Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line.
- Feed as in a meadow or pasture.
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
- Chinese synonyms: 漫步, 流浪, 徘徊, 闲荡, 漫游, 游荡
- Synonyms: cast, drift, ramble, roam, roll, rove, stray, swan, tramp, vagabond, wander
- Range or extend over; occupy a certain area.
- Change or be different within limits.
- Chinese synonyms: 变化
- Synonyms: run
- Have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun.