(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration.
- Being or existing in a specified place.
(动) As a verb
- A verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking.
- Something presented as a gift.
- The period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech.
- Bring forward and present to the mind.
- Recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position.
- Cause to come to know personally.
- Formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc..
- Deliver (a speech, oration, or idea).
- Represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture.
- Perform (a play), especially on a stage.
- Give an exhibition of to an interested audience.
- Give as a present; make a gift of.
- Give, especially as an honor or reward.
- Hand over formally.