(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of positing; an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom.
- A job in an organization.
- The post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
- The role assigned to an individual player.
- The act of putting something in a certain place.
- The spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated.
- The arrangement of the body and its limbs.
- A rationalized mental attitude.
- A way of regarding situations or topics etc..
- An item on a list or in a sequence.
- An opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute.
- The particular portion of space occupied by something.
- The appropriate or customary location.
- A point occupied by troops for tactical reasons.
- A condition or position in which you find yourself.
- The relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society.
- Put into a certain place or abstract location.
- Cause to be in an appropriate place, state, or relation.