(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- Graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface.
- A representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material.
- A visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface.
- A typical example of some state or quality.
- A clear and telling mental image.
- The visible part of a television transmission.
- A form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
- Illustrations used to decorate or explain a text.
- A graphic or vivid verbal description.
- A situation treated as an observable object.
- Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind.
- Show in, or as in, a picture.