(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- A convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film).
- A bundle (especially one carried on the back).
- A sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect.
- A cream that cleanses and tones the skin.
- A complete collection of similar things.
- A group of hunting animals.
- An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose.
- An association of criminals.
- A large indefinite number.
- Treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood.
- Carry, as on one's back.
- Arrange in a container.
- Load with a pack.
- Compress into a wad.
- Have the property of being packable or of compacting easily.
- Seal with packing.
- Press down tightly.
- Hike with a backpack.
- Press tightly together or cram.
- Fill to capacity.
- Set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome.
- Have with oneself; have on one's person.