(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually.
- Physical appearance.
- The feelings expressed on a person's face.
- The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people.
- Chinese synonyms: 风气, 情绪, 感觉, 气氛, 心情
- Synonyms: feel, feeling, flavor, flavour, smell, spirit, tone
- Have a certain outward or facial expression.
- Have faith or confidence in.
- Look forward to the probable occurrence of.
- Convey by one's expression.
- Perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards.
- Chinese synonyms: 瞧, 注视, 看, 望
- Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
- Search or seek.
- Take charge of or deal with.
- Accord in appearance with.
- Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to.