(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of departing politely.
- Permission to do something.
- The period of time during which you are absent from work or duty.
- Leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking.
- Be survived by after one's death.
- Leave behind unintentionally.
- Go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness.
- Go away from a place.
- Move out of or depart from.
- Chinese synonyms: 离去, 退出, 出去, 动身, 出门, 退场, 离开
- Synonyms: exit, get out, go out
- Antonyms: come in, enter, get in, get into, go in, go into, move into
- Leave or give by will after one's death.
- Transmit (knowledge or skills).
- Put into the care or protection of someone.
- Remove oneself from an association with or participation in.
- Have as a result or residue.
- Make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain.
- Act or be so as to become in a specified state.
- Have left or have as a remainder.