(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity).
- The act of issuing printed materials.
- An opening that permits escape or release.
- Some situation or event that is thought about.
- An important question that is in dispute and must be settled.
- One of a series published periodically.
- The becoming visible.
- The immediate descendants of a person.
- A phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon.
- The income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property.
- Supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government.
- Come out of.
- Prepare and issue for public distribution or sale.
- Bring out an official document (such as a warrant).
- Make out and issue.
- Circulate or distribute or equip with.