(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball).
- A conspicuous success.
- The act of contacting one thing with another.
- A connection made via the internet to another website.
- A murder carried out by an underworld syndicate.
- A dose of a narcotic drug.
- A brief event in which two or more bodies come together.
- Pay unsolicited and usually unwanted sexual attention to.
- Gain points in a game.
- Make a strategic, offensive, assault against an enemy, opponent, or a target.
- Hit with a missile from a weapon.
- Hit the intended target or goal.
- Consume to excess.
- Affect or afflict suddenly, usually adversely.
- Produce by manipulating keys or strings of musical instruments, also metaphorically.
- Hit against; come into sudden contact with.
- Chinese synonyms: 击中, 冲击, 打, 碰击, 打击, 击, 冲撞, 碰上, 碰撞, 撞倒, 使撞击
- Synonyms: collide with, impinge on, run into, strike
- Antonyms: miss
- Deal a blow to, either with the hand or with an instrument.
- Chinese synonyms: 打, 打击, 击
- Cause to move by striking.
- Reach a point in time, or a certain state or level.
- Reach a destination, either real or abstract.
- Drive something violently into a location.
- Encounter by chance.
- Kill intentionally and with premeditation.