(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- A person who possesses great material wealth.
- Cause to be born.
- Suffer from; be ill with.
- Undergo (as of injuries and illnesses).
- Cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition.
- Cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner.
- Serve oneself to, or consume regularly.
- Have sex with; archaic use.
- Organize or be responsible for.
- Go through (mental or physical states or experiences).
- Have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense.
- Have ownership or possession of.
- Have left.
- Get something; come into possession of.
- Receive willingly something given or offered.
- Achieve a point or goal.
- Have a personal or business relationship with someone.
- Have as a feature.