(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885).
- United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986).
- Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978).
- The act of providing a subsidy.
- A right or privilege that has been granted.
- A contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business.
- A transfer of property by deed of conveyance.
- Any monetary aid.
- Be willing to concede.
- Allow to have.
- Let have.
- Transfer by deed.
- Give as judged due or on the basis of merit.
- Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another.