(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance.
- A mold for setting concrete.
- A life-size dummy used to display clothes.
- The visual appearance of something or someone.
- A particular mode in which something is manifested.
- Any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline).
- An ability to perform well.
- Alternative names for the body of a human being.
- Chinese synonyms: 体格, 体形, 外形, 人体, 肉体
- Synonyms: anatomy, bod, build, chassis, figure, flesh, frame, human body, material body, physical body, physique, shape, soma
- A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality.
- A perceptual structure.
- The phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something.
- A printed document with spaces in which to write.
- An arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse.
- A group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups.
- A body of students who are taught together.
- A distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary.
- Chinese synonyms: 状态
- Synonyms: phase
- Give shape or form to.
- Assume a form or shape.
- Make something, usually for a specific function.
- Establish or impress firmly in the mind.
- Create (as an entity).
- To compose or represent:.
- Develop into a distinctive entity.