(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Marked by casual disrespect.
(动) As a verb
- The act of throwing the ball to another member of your team.
- An acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return.
- A dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water.
- The act of flipping a coin.
- A sudden, quick movement.
- Hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg.
- Reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action).
- Go mad, go crazy.
- React in an excited, delighted, or surprised way.
- Turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse.
- Move with a flick or light motion.
- Cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation.
- Throw or toss with a light motion.
- Lightly throw to see which side comes up.
- Cause to move with a flick.
- Toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air.
- Look through a book or other written material.