(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Physically and mentally sound or healthy.
- Meeting adequate standards for a purpose.
- On the point of or strongly disposed.
(动) As a verb
- A sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason).
- The manner in which something fits.
- A sudden uncontrollable attack.
- A display of bad temper.
- Insert or adjust several objects or people.
- Make fit.
- Make correspond or harmonize.
- Provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose.
- Be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics.
- Chinese synonyms: 适合, 配合, 符合, 一致, 匹配, 对应
- Synonyms: agree, check, correspond, gibe, jibe, match, tally
- Antonyms: disaccord, disagree, discord
- Be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired.
- Chinese synonyms: 适合, 合适, 符合
- Synonyms: go
- Satisfy a condition or restriction.
- Be agreeable or acceptable to.
- Conform to some shape or size.