(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of dropping something.
- A central depository where things can be left or picked up.
- A curtain that can be lowered and raised onto a stage from the flies; often used as background scenery.
- A sudden sharp decrease in some quantity.
- A free and rapid descent by the force of gravity.
- A predetermined hiding place for the deposit and distribution of illicit goods (such as drugs or stolen property).
- A steep high face of rock.
- A small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid).
- A shape that is spherical and small.
- Give birth; used for animals.
- Grow worse.
- Fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death.
- Stop pursuing or acting.
- Lower the pitch of (musical notes).
- Go down in value.
- Change from one level to another.
- Leave undone or leave out.
- Omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing.
- Utter with seeming casualness.
- Lose (a game).
- Take (a drug, especially LSD) , by mouth.
- Cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow.
- Leave or unload.
- Get rid of.
- Let or cause to fall in drops.
- To fall vertically.
- Let fall to the ground.
- Fall or descend to a lower place or level.
- Pay out.
- Terminate an association with.
- Chinese synonyms: 下降, 使下降
- Stop associating with.
- Hang freely.